Incorporation of E&P O&M Services Sdn Bhd (EPOMS), a wholly owned subsidiary of PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd on 28th March 2012.
First Secured Contract
- EPOMS secured its first contract, providing O&M servies to Petrofac Malaysia Limited’s Cendor Phase 2 (CP2) FPSO.
- EPOMS’ Head Office in Hampshire Place Office, Jalan Mayang Sari kuala Lumpur was launched.
- EPOMS embarked on a nationwide assessment and selection drive for its own BTEC Certification Programme in October 2013.
BTEC Programme & Operating In Deepwater
- 51 EPOMS BTEC candidates successfully graduated with BTEC Level 2 competency from the Tun Ahmad Shah (TAS) Institute of Oil and Gas, Sabah in July 2014.
- EPOMS was awarded its first full O&M contract initiated with ORA for the Bertam Project by Lundin Malaysia.
- Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Limited awarded EPOMS the Gumusut-Kakap (GK) O&M Contract, making it EPOMS’ first O&M service contract in East Malaysia. GK is the first Deepwater FPS in the region with high complexity in its operations.
Expanded Services & ISO Certification
- The Sepat O&M Contract was awarded to EPOMS. It was the first project where EPOMS expanded the scope of services to include procurement and warehousing for PCSB.
- EPOMS established its warehouse and logistics facilities in Kemaman Supply Base (KSB) for Sepat O&M on 1 October 2015.
- EPOMS was certified ISO 9001:2008 compliant on 30 October 2015.
- EPOMS Roving Team was set up to support offshore operational needs.
Another Step To Be A World Class
- Participation in the Offshore Technology Conference Asia in Kuala Lumpur from 22-25 March 2016 marks EPOMS’ first involvement in industry exhibitions.
- EPOMS secured its first Asset Transfer and Field Operations Management Services (FOMS) contract for Berantai with its strategic partner, Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd.
- EPOMS enhanced its warehouse and logistics facilities in KSB for Berantai and Tembikai projects on 1 October 2016.
- In collaboration with PETRONAS Group’s Strategic Communications team, EPOMS participated in its first regional exhibition at the International Petroleum Technology Conference (IPTC) 2016 in Bangkok from 14-16 November 2016.
EPOMS to Expand Larger and Stronger
- Participation in the Asia Oil & Gas Conference 2017 from 7th-9th May 2017 in Kuala Lumpur.
- EPOMS secured 5 new contracts for Ophir FOMS through strategic alliance with MTC Engineering Sdn Bhd, Bentara FOMS and Tembikai FOMS with Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd, Puteri Platform O&M services with PCSB-PMA, and Asset Management with MPM.
- Awarded “OSH Gold II Award Winner 2016” from the Malaysia Society for Occupational Safety & Health (MSOSH).
- Awarded “OSH Gold Class I Award Winner 2017 by MSOSH.
- Received recognition from Petrofac Malaysia Limited for “Excellent MPM Award for Safety, Health & Environment (EMAS) 2017”.
- EPOMS certified with ISO9001: 2015- QMS Standard requirements on 3rd August 2018.
- Secured 2 new contracts for Larut Platform FOMS with Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd and Sepat Phase 2A O&M with PCSB-PMA.
- EPOMS became a certified Ship Manager by Malaysia Marine Department since March 2018.
- Participated in the Malaysia Upstream Project Conference (UPEC) 2018 hosted by MPM in Kuala Lumpur from 21st-22nd November 2018.
A Stepping-stone to Success
- Awarded “MSOSH OSH Gold Merit Award Winner for 2018” by MSOSH.
- Contract extensions for Vestigo FOMS, Sepat, Floatel and Puteri which also includes extended services for Abu preservation.
- Participation in the Asia Oil & Gas Conference 2019 from 23rd-25th June 2019 in Kuala Lumpur.
- EPOMS established technology collaboration with Telekom Malaysia (TM) through Memorandum of Collaboration on 24th June 2019.
- EPOMS secured 3 new O&M contracts; PETRONAS Floating LNG (Labuan) Limited 2 (PFLNG2), FPSO Helang with Yinson Lavender Operations Sdn Bhd and Jitang with Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd.
- Participation in the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference 2019 (ADIPEC) from 9 – 12 November 2019 in Abu Dhabi.